Jeff Sessions: I Will Not Back Down From Pedophile Investigations
Attorney General vows to take down Pedogate
Attorney General Jeff Sessions has vowed to destroy the "epidemic" of pedophilia that has infested the United States by declaring that he will "not back down" when it comes to the Elite pedophile rings that control Washington D.C.
This week, Sessions has come under attack from the Democrats and the mainstream media in an obvious deep state conspiracy to derail his investigations in Pedogate by forcing him to resign.
Mr. Sessions has announced he will recuse himself from any decisions made on the FBI investigation into the allegations that Russia interfered with the US Presidential Elections.
Democrats have been calling for Sessions to resign as AG after his statements during his hearing were taking out of context regarding his communications with the Russian Ambassador.
He was asked: "If there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government, in the course of this campaign, what will you do?"
Mr. Sessions responded: "I'm not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians. And I'm unable to comment on it."
Sessions did, in fact, meet with Russian Ambassador Sergei Kislyak during his role as a member of the Senate Armed Services Committee, which involved meeting with diplomats from countries all over the world, and such meetings were totally independent of the Trump Campaign.
According to Sen. Ted Cruz, calls for Sessions' recusal are a direct attack to stop his Pedogate investigations and nothing more than political theater;
"It's what senators do every day, meeting with foreign ambassadors; that's part of the job."
Democratic leader, Nancy Pelosi released a statement attacking the Trump Administration and demanded that Sessions should resign as Attorney General;
"Jeff Sessions lied under oath during his confirmation hearing before the Senate. Under penalty of perjury, he told the Senate Judiciary Committee, 'I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians.' We now know that statement is false."
"The Attorney General must resign. There must be an independent, bipartisan, outside commission to investigate the Trump political, personal and financial connections to the Russians.”
House Speaker Paul Ryan responded to the calls for Sessions to quit, saying that there was no reason for him to even recuse himself, nevermind resign;
"If he himself is a subject of an investigation, of course he would. But if he's not, I don't see any purpose or reason to doing this."
In response to the requests to stand down as Attorney General, Mr. Sessions has agreed to recuse himself from the elections investigation, but has warned that he will "not back down" on the Elite pedophile ring investigations and vows to continue using the "full force" of the US federal law enforcement at his disposal to destroy the Washington D.C. pedophilia network.
Recently we reported that decorated former CIA officer, Robert David Steele, has gone on record to reveal that President Trump is "at war" with the shadow government in his bid to expose the Elite pedophile network that is operating in Washington D.C. and throughout the United States.
During an interview, the former Central Intelligence Agency clandestine services case officer also confirmed that there are pizza restaurants in Saudi Arabia and Washington D.C. where children can literally be ordered from the menu.
Here are the key points outlined by Mr. Steele during the interview:
* Donald Trump is our chance to take down the deep state
* “White hat” intelligence community was able to stop Hillary from rigging the vote electronically like she did to Bernie
* Former CIA head John Brennan committed treason by telling lies intended to overturn the Electoral College
* John Brennan highest paid agent of Saudi Arabia, should be under FBI investigation
* Reince Priebus is an enabler and cover-upper of pedophilia — Former Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert is the tip of the iceberg
* Wikileaks is going to take down Priebus?
* Pedophilia is an “elite privilege” — For the Democrats, it’s an “acquired taste” — Podesta is a “pedo-light”
* The Republicans and the elite in banking are the ones who have made pedophilia a “big league thing”
* There are Saudi Arabian and Washington DC restaurants with basements where you can order children off of the menu
* DC pedophilia is the Achilles heel, and Trump has figured that out
* Flynn didn’t get fired because he called the Russians
* Flynn got fired because he “had the arrogance to think” (sarcasm) that he could tell Mattis and Tillerson what to do
* Flynn pissed off VP Pence
* Flynn’s call that got him in trouble included a conversation about a list of high-level pedophiles inside the US, one of whom happens to be VP Mike Pence's best friend
* Flynn did not tell Pence about the list, or that his “best friend” was on it. Pence found out about this from the deep state (probably NSA taps)
* The NSA has been spying on all of our politicians with impunity!
* The CIA is leaking HIGHLY classified information as part of a political coup against Trump